Skip to main content

Featured

The Perfect Spot

   ►  Tinúviel's on  DeviantArt   ►  Tinúviel's on Discord   ______________________________________________ The weather had turned pleasant, and the two wives decided to go for a walk that day, following a recommended route. Armed with a map, they set off early in the day, but the sun was already high when they realized they might be a bit lost. April checked the map occasionally, her brow furrowing. "I think we've missed that perfect spot they recommended," she said. Lari, with a loving smile, approached April, hugged her tightly, and replied, "The perfect spot is right here, with you, mi amor." She then glanced at the windmill rising amid the picturesque countryside, painted in the warm colors of autumn. With a mischievous grin, she whispered something in her wife's ear. April's smile turned even more mischievous as she bit her lip and cast a lustful gaze into Lari's eyes. They intertwined their fingers, hands held, and strolled towards t

Up the Lariscope


Up the Lariscope

It's cold, a cold Christmas night. The helicopter is outside, at our home helipad, waiting to do its purpose. Why not? It's a good moment to start a little night trip. Because I can fly it if I want. I can jump in with my dress and leather jacket and place my high heels on the pedals. Do you dare to come with me?
I look around in the cabin and there are so many switches (I love switches, more than that, I love touching all switches). In a matter of a few seconds rotors are ready to fly and there are no alarms on. "Pull up just a bit, Lari", "Smooth, Lari", "Watchout the pedals, Lari", "Was that a donut on the back seat?".
And there it is, it flies and I am doing it! Gears up and lets head to the horizon, we'll discover what SL has to give to us... maybe!


Helicopter → Shergood Aviation | SA - Airbus H160

Comments

Popular Posts